Ô Chai d’Œuvres is a 19th wine store, renovated in every detail with passion, using only noble materials such as wood and stone, and now transformed into a magnificent B&B with a harmonious mix of old and contemporary furniture and decorative objects chosen with great care. Ô Chai d’Œuvres is a place of refinement for lovers of comfort and well-being.
Available for you are :
- A private parking place for each room
- An immense Mediterranean garden of 3.000 m2 planted with oleander, olive trees, palms, pomegranate trees, fig trees, vines and aloe vera, as well as aromatics such as rosemary and thyme.
- A superb large private freshwater pool in the heart of the gardens, 13 m by 7 m, equipped with deckchairs with soft mattresses and parasols. Pool towels are provided.
- A covered outside lounge area, where drinks and snacks are available for you to help yourself (with supplement)
- A vast indoor lounge with a large TV / home cinema, a bookcase and a collection of DVDs (help yourself).
- Fixed-menu dinner, from Thursday to Sunday (please book in advance).
- Bicycles (please book in advance)
- A picnic packed lunch (on request, with supplement)
- A beach pack of beach towels and parasols (with supplement)
- Organisation of visits and excursions
- Transfers from the railway stations or airports at Béziers or Montpellier (please ask in advance)
- A bus stop just 100m from Ô Chai d’Œuvres, with buses to Montpellier and elsewhere
If you wish to privatise Ô Chai d’Œuvres for your family holiday, a group of friends, a birthday, marriage or other celebration, please ask and we’ll propose a special rate.